Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm a Happy Baby Girl!

I was able to get some pictures of Sarah actually looking at the camera more over the past week. She's still crawling around and extremely active, but at least she stopped enough to let me get her smiling/looking at me in a few. Sarah has also become quite talkative. She's been saying a lot of "a na, a na".

Concentrating on making music; these have actually come in handy while changing Sarah's diapers here recently.

I had to include this one mainly to explain the raising of the hand thing. Sarah has been doing this a lot lately; I guess she's pointing at things, so I'll tell her what I think she's pointing at. Sometimes, though, it seems as though she's just exploring with her hands, like in this one.

I hadn't pulled this one out in a while, and you would have thought it was the best toy ever by the reaction Sarah gave it. Einstein was pretty impressed with it too; well, at least with the strings on it!

I've mentioned before that Sarah takes toys with her as she crawls, but who would have thought she'd take something so big too...

Sarah is finding new places to crawl into/under; very inquisitive.


Enjoying playing in the exersaucer.

I caught her looking again!
Sarah's very excited face, accompanied by some fun noises as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment