Monday, December 12, 2011

Trip to Cincinnati

 We left for Cincinnati with the expectation of spending the rest of December there as we waited for Emily to recover from surgery.  Dr. Pena gave us unexpected news, and we chose to wait on surgery to see if this will heal in Emily's first year of life. 
 Hanging out in our hotel room
 After getting the good news, we took an additional day in Cincinnati to have some fun.  We went to the Children's Museum, and it was wonderful!  I think Sarah could go there ten times and still not play with everything that was there!  By far, her favorite exhibit was this water one.  We couldn't get her to leave it!

 She also liked this ball exhibit.
 Of course, the Legos exhibit was a hit!
 Cute smile, even though a little fuzzy...
 One way flying with a toddler was manageable.  Also, the lollipops and "treat" (Reese's Pieces).
 Our sweet pea!
 Even though I didn't get a Christmas tree up prior to leaving for Cincinnati, I was set on getting Christmas cards out.  We attempted to take pictures two different times, and that was a beating.  I couldn't get a picture of both girls together that looked decent, so I had to just have them separate.  Maybe next year they will both cooperate better.  I probably could have tried again, but there was really no time for that with all we had to do to get ready for Cincinnati.  Little did I know I'd be back so soon!  We even get to put up a Christmas tree now!  I'm sure I'll post pictures of Sarah helping with that soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment