Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Priceless!

 How cute is this face?  Just priceless!
 While watching Addison one day, she decided to climb into the box.  When I first saw her, I thought she fell in there on accident, so I got her out.  As I did, she looked at me like, hey, I wanted to be in there.  So, I just put her back in, and she stayed in there for a while playing with Sarah.
 Sarah likes to push pretty much anything these days.  She's pushing the magazine bin around.
 While at PaPa's for Thanksgiving, we managed to get a picture of some of the family.  Kim is holding Slade, the newest addition to the family.  He is Art and Alison's, and he's just so cute and easygoing!
 Hoping brother and sister will always be this sweet to each other!
Sarah reading her book on the way back from Houston.  Overall, the car ride there and back was so much better than it had been in a while.  Here's hoping the future car trips are just as good or better!

No comments:

Post a Comment