Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sarah's School Open House

I'm not sure why the pictures wouldn't go in the order I had them in, but I am too tired of trying to make it work, and I don't want to start all over, so bare with me!
 Emily loves to swing!
 I find Emily in the silliest places these days!  About a month or so ago, she really started getting into EVERYTHING and tries to climb on, over ANYTHING!  Fun times...
 Our little cowgirl found her Daddy's boots, and she decided to strike a pose!

 Sarah and Erin wore the same color at Open House!  This is one of Sarah's best friends in her class.
 It was a beach theme, and here are a few pictures of Sarah's classroom.  The kids and her teachers worked so hard, and they did a wonderful job!  Major high fives to those teachers!!





 This was the second Open House, and this time I just teared up multiple times, and I think tears fell down once.  That was a lot better than last year when I started crying right at the beginning as random kids started walking down the aisle!  It was such a cute performance, and Sarah had a blast.  This time, she saw us in the crowd, so she knew to look at us for picture opportunities!  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment