Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sarah's First Snow

We were able to try out the coat we bought for Sarah when we go to Colorado a little early! It snowed quite a lot today in Dallas. When we woke up, it was snowing, and it has not stopped. If I had to guess, we've gotten about five inches so far. I know she looks a little cold here, but believe me, she's not. When I took the coat off of her after we got back inside, she was as warm as could be. I think she was just uncomfortable with how bulky the coat was.



The animals got to experience the snow. Shiner was eating snowballs that Rusty threw at him, and Einstein was not so eager to join in. He's usually so excited to be able to slip outside for a bit, but not today.



Our front yard did not do the snow justice. I think the trees maybe prevented it?



1 comment:

  1. THAT'S AWESOME... I thought about y'all with all that white stuff! I'm jealous! It looks like the whole fam had a blast!

    ReplyDelete