Friday, February 26, 2010

I've Found My Toes!


Sarah found her toes about a week or so ago. She really likes to play with them; especially when she is getting her diaper changed. I guess this second picture is not the best view, but you get the idea...

The happy family after lunch with PaPa, MeMe, Uncle Ryan, Aunt Rachel, Addison, Uncle Andy and Summer

PaPa and MeMe with their three beautiful granddaughters. We celebrated Addison's first birthday a week early, so the family was in town for that. We had a great time hanging out on Saturday and Sunday!

Well, I hit the big 3-0 this year...Rusty made me a cake and we went out to eat as a family to celebrate; exactly how I wanted to spend the day!


Sarah is lasting longer and longer on her tummy these days. We are trying to work on rolling more, but baby girl just is not that interested. She'll roll on her side a lot, but that's about it.

Rusty randomly started to put toys on her head, and this phone lasted on there for quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment