Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nine Months

I think my days of putting a headband on Sarah are numbered or possibly over...pretty much right after I get in on her head, she decides to pull it off. Oh well, maybe she'll get a little more hair in the front so I can put small bows on her head instead!

The girls enjoyed the afternoon in the pool, and Sarah is looking forward to more days in the pool at her cousin's house!


Shiner and Sarah update: Now that Sarah is mobile, I'm sure many of you are wondering how Shiner is cooperating with us. Well, again, the doggie surprises me. He's been doing great with Sarah. You can see from the first picture how much Sarah loves Shiner. It's really Sarah that we have to make sure doesn't do anything to provoke Shiner at this point. I will say that lately though, Shiner has been licking Sarah a lot more frequently; it's actually starting to annoy her, me and her daddy a bit!

A cute picture of Gavin and Luke playing with Sarah while we were in Houston. These guys really love her, and they are super excited to see her when we visit.

Just chillin...

So, Sarah now goes straight to this toy area or to her books in her room when I set her down on the ground. Before I know it, I'll see her in the hallway...

Sarah has also discovered the door stopper; she's quite amused at the noise it makes.

Hanging out in her pack n play. Sarah enjoys playing with her toys in here each day. Lately, Shiner has been sitting right next to it, so she gets a little frustrated because she wants to get out to see/touch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment